The NEW Jive is an astonishing new Powered Wheelchair that has a lot more than just good looks.
The manufacturers are deeming this ‘mid-wheel drive’ chair as ‘The ultimate driving experience’ and it only takes a short trial to understand why. The responsive nature of the drive is instantly noticiable. However the stand-out feature is the SpiderTrac suspension that gives a smooth and safe a ride. This feature enables the chair to make light work of uneven terrain and kerb transitions providing a new freedom to the user. The Jive effortlessly blends indoor agility with outdoor high performance, but you don’t know have to take my word for it. Call Clark and Partners on 0800 7833 832 to demo the Jive and try to for yourself.
In the meantime watch this video and see just how capable this chair is: Click Here
Here is an overview of some of the details:
• Quick driving speeds for distances over 20 miles.
• Expandable control systems that are ready to interact with the world around you.
• A modular design allows for the adding and removing of powered options, changing the seating system or even drive base whenever you like.
• A narrow width of 630 mm making navigating doorways, lifts and confined spaces easier
• A low seat height of 430 mm (with tilt module) helps with access under tables and transportation within vehicles.
• The SpiderTrac suspension provides superb traction, excellent stability and minimal forward pitching (even when descending 10cm kerbs!).
• JAY Comfort optimum comfort cushion
• JAY Comfort backrest
• A choice of angle adjustable footplates or centre mounted legrest
• Parallel swing-away controller
• 4mph (6kph) or 6mph (10kph) high torque (4 pole) motors
• 60Ah batteries
• Solid puncture proof wheels and casters
• LED lights
Call 0800 7833 832 to speak to one of our Powered Wheelchair Specialists and find out more.